We have been making waves for over 20 years!
Making Waves Swim School has been producing confident swimmers and providing award-winning water safety programs for children and adults since 1994. Between our four locations in Brampton, Milton, Mississauga and Vaughan, Making Waves Swim School currently teaches over 6,000 students per week in learn-to-swim programs.
What can you expect from Making Waves Swim School?
- Energetic, caring and talented people dedicated to the success and safety of every student
- Fun and challenging swim classes in an encouraging atmosphere
- Small classes and individual attention from instructors
- High quality aquatic programming
- Hands-on teaching methods regardless of skill level
- Warm pools for a more comfortable learning environment
- Observation areas for parents to cheer on their children
Our Core Values:
- Safety First
- Kids Have Fun, Parents See Progress
- Always Clean, All the Time
- Cheer for Each Other
- Whatever it Takes!
We Offer the Following Programs:
- Parent and Tot Program
- Preschool Swim Program
- Swim Kids Program
- Teen Swim Lessons
- Adult Swim Lessons
- Lifesaving Courses
- Instructor Courses
Our Commitment to Safety
We are as committed to safety as we are to the success of each and every one of our clients. We believe that swimming is a lifelong, and potentially lifesaving, skill that everybody should learn. As Carolyn Bennett, Former Minister of Public Health & Safety once said:
“Learning what to do when you fall into water is as important as learning how to read and write.”
– Carolyn Bennett, Former Minister of Public Health & Safety