We’re Hiring Swim Instructors!
Do you enjoy working with kids? Do you want to work in a positive, high-energy environment?
Part Time and Full Time, Hourly Positions
Wage: Wages vary based on qualifications and experience. Please contact us for more information!
Location: positions available at all of our facilities
Making Waves’ reputation for small class sizes, hands-on teaching techniques, well-trained instructors, and the delivery of predictable high quality lessons has produced thousands of confident swimmers since 1994. Our staff is our biggest asset! We strive to maintain a positive, high-energy working environment where our staff and students can thrive!
Why work as a Swimming Instructor for Making Waves?
- Small class sizes; only 3 kids per class
- Warm water
- Flexible working hours (daytime, evening and weekend shifts available)
- Friendly staff and working environment
- Locations in Brampton, Mississauga, Milton & Vaughan
- Bronze Cross
- Standard First Aid
- Red Cross Water Safety Instructor Award
- If you do not have these qualifications, let us know. We can train you!
Making Waves is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Making Waves is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require accommodations please let us know and we will be happy to work with you to meet your needs. Successful candidates must be available to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends. We thank all who apply, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.