Join our Swimming Instructor Team!
Inspire positive change in children’s lives!
Join Making Waves for making friendships, leadership opportunities and gaining experience that post-secondary institutions desire!
We have been ‘making waves’ for over 25 years, engaging amazing instructors of all ages and are currently teaching over 7,000 students per week in learn-to-swim programs across the GTA.
You will get to teach swimming lessons beside energetic, caring and talented people who are dedicated to the success and safety of every student!
We also offer:
- Warm pools (approximately 90F) and small class sizes (up to 3 swimmers per class)
- Hands-on teaching methods that focuses on a Small Steps approach to swimming
- Development opportunities to progress throughout the company in many other positions
- Flexible work schedule to work around school (and other commitments)
Qualifications Required to Work:
- Standard First Aid & CPR-C
- Lifesaving Instructors or National Lifeguard
- Making Waves Coach Course (we train you!)
- 15 years of age
If you do not currently have your First Aid or Instructors certifications, you can still apply! We can assist you on your journey towards full certifications! Ask us how!
Does this sound like you? Send us your resume!
We thank all who apply, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.