The privacy of the site visitor is very important to Making Waves Swim School (MWSS) and is respected at all times.
MWSS does not collect personal information, except when it is provided to us voluntarily by the site visitor with their consent.
MWSS does reserve the right, however, to collect and perform statistical analyses of the Internet traffic of the Making Waves Swim School website for its internal use. However, information collected does not allow the MWSS site to identify any individual or any personal information of the visitor.
Furthermore, Making Waves Swim School does not sell, rent or loan to any outside parties any information collected and analyzed.
MAKING WAVES SWIM SCHOOL Terms and Conditions of Website Usage
The term “MAKING WAVES SWIM SCHOOL” or “MWSS” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered head office is located at:
99 Rosedale Avenue West
Canada, L6X 1K1.
The term “you” refers to the users or viewers of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website includes materials which are owned by or licensed to us. These materials include, but are not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The Making Waves Swim School trademark reproduced on this website is the property of the owner of the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.
MAKING WAVES SWIM SCHOOL reserves the right to remove or alter any information at its sole discretion. MAKING WAVES SWIM SCHOOL Inc. also reserves the right to terminate the access of any person to our services without notice, at any time, for any reason.